Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Parts clearout

Chris__

Scuttle with aeroscreen - £60 ONO

Caterham/Eibach Springs - described as trackday springs when I bought them. As new from an R400 on Bilsteins - £60 now £50 [r]Now on ebay[/r]

FIA head restraint - £10 - SOLD

Racetech Steering Wheel with upper and lower column. Wheel is a bit worn so - £40 just wheel, £55 with both column sections. Now on ebay

K Series Cam wheels from SLR - £5 - Skipped!

Seats - a bit dusty, but in good condition - £70 for the pair. SOLD

Tonneau cover (not pictured) in good/fair condition with no tears. Is for half doors and has a hole for an FIA petty strut - SOLD

4 off ACB10s with plenty of tread - unsure of compound - £100 ONO Still available, open to offers

Pictures of items here

There is a cracked screen in there too, but can't see anyone wanting that... do they? - Now scrapped!

Obviously some of these are for collection, and others I can post. Blatmail me and we'll arrange.

EDIT - More pictures now added

Many thanks.

Chris.

Edited by - Chris_ on 27 May 2011 18:27:52

Edited by - Chris_ on 2 Jun 2011 01:00:54

Hi, the two sold items will be sent tomorrow morning. Awaiting a reply regarding the steering wheel and the ACB10s, and rich01483 never did send me another message... get back to me chaps.

I've got the lower part of the column that goes into the UJ, and the clamp to go fix it to the upper column, so if anyone wants that... £25?