Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Clear Out - Carbon now sold. SBfS Half Doors still available

Apothecary

Having sold the car it time to clear out some of the bigger stuff I still have left in the garage.

Caterham Tillet Carbon Race Seats. Pair of seats with padded headrests in excellent condition and complete with adjustable (for rake) mounting brackets (drivers side also with adjustable runners). They came out of my CSR Superlight but I believe they fit the S3 width cars also (I measured 42cm at the widest point on both the seat base and shoulder height). Rubber harness hole strips fitted to all five seat holes.

I swapped them out for leather seats for daily use (they went with the car when sold) so these have had limited use by me (two trackdays plus some limited road mileage)

Tillet new price appears to be over £900 per seat. Looking for £1,150 ono for the pair with all fittings included (would need to be collected) SOLD T

Aeroscreen Package (For CSR / SV)

OEM Caterham aeroscreen and SPA mirror package (also Carbon).

Centre mirror is flat and side mirrors convex. Mirrors in good condition but the aeroscreen has suffered some weakening at the point the centre mirror is attached.

Also included is a pair of RIF carbon captive nut / interchangeable brackets so you can swap between aero / deflector and windsecreen quickly. These are unused and thus as new.

Caterham price is circa £660 for the kit. Looking for £350 ono SOLD

SoftBits for Se7ens side screen (for CSR/SV) - No, not carbon! 😬

Jill's finest creations in black vinyl (to match the boot material). Poppers are fitted so you would need to adjust if your car already has popper bases fitted .

SBfS price is circa £90 so looking for £45 ono STILL FOR SALE

Pictures of all this can be found here

Thanks,

Paul

Edited by - apothecary on 11 Mar 2011 11:22:34

Edited by - Apothecary on 3 Apr 2011 12:06:00

Seats provisionally sold to Antonio *thumbup* If it falls through I'll contact those who have contacted me in order interest was expressed.

Aero package and side screens still for sale. I could be persuaded to split the aero package if someone just wanted the mirrors *smile*

Paul

• 4 weeks later...