Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Few bits to go.

The Pikey

A pair of CSR style front wings for a S3. These were made by Carbon Mods for me and are not their usual wet lay-up. It took a good few attempts to make these for me and they really are perfect. They weight next to nothing and are quite rigid too. Cost me £280.00 and are new in the box. Yours for £210 inc post. I have decided to go the std CC route instead. Same as these but pre preg carbon.Sold

A Raceline water rail for a Duratec engine. It has had the coil pack arms machined off so only really for use with a coil on plug set-up. It comes with two water outlets, one with a cap on and one without, an alloy bypass fitting and heater take off. Powder coated black. Fitted but never seen water. £145.00 inc post

Pair of standard Caterham mirrors. Comes with both the side screen and stanchion fittings. Used for IVA and 100 miles so perfect. £35.00 inc post. Sold.

Rover/sigma expansion tank with bracket and cap. Brand new. £25.00 inc post. Sold.

Duratec starter. Sold to me as new but it's a recon unit I think. £30.00 inc post. Sold.

Pair of imperial radius arms Fitted but never driven with. £38.00 inc post Sold.

Cooling fan switch, new. £12.00 inc post

Raceline exhaust for the Duratec. This has done only 100 or so miles and since being polished it hasn't been used. It's the proper job, it's a 4-2-1 and all tig welded and made for Raceline by some F1 guys. I didn't use it and went with a Simpsons system with a Cat for IVA. I'm not 100% sure but I think you will need the Raceline engine mounts and maybe a Imperial chassis for this to fit perfectly. It's a work of art but it's going to cost you £850.00 collection only.

Jason

Edited by - Jason fletcher on 7 Mar 2011 19:48:49