Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HPC wheels, a centre mirror and a seat - Prices reduced

Bobo W

Hi

Just having a quick clearout of various stuff I have accumulated:

4 x HPC Wheels - Dia 16", Width 7J, Ford Offset, Locking wheel nuts plus key, Average condition, fitted with Michelin Pilots (tread depth minimal / exciting) - £120 now £100

4 x Minilite style Wheels - Dia 13", Width 6" in Silver, Good condition, fitted with Yokohama AO21 (tread depth good for track days) - £120 - SOLD TO JINGARS

Tall FIA roll bar for S3 DeDion - Unpainted (Black), I believe 40mm higher than standard roll bar - £160 - SOLD TO AEROSCREENS

Spa Design Centre Post - Sports Car - Black - Convex Mirror - Brand new, still in box - £80 now £60 (Bought for use with aeroscreen) - SOLD

Standard type fabric seat with runners (no headrests) - £30 now £20

I'm based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Thanks

Steve

Edited by - Bobo W on 5 May 2010 21:32:35

Edited by - Bobo W on 8 May 2010 21:26:01

Edited by - Bobo W on 12 May 2010 11:43:44

Edited by - Bobo W on 19 May 2010 09:15:56

Please excuse my ignorance.....

Wondering whether the HPC 16inch wheels will work with my 1990 live axle 7. How do I check whether the Ford offset is an issue?

Currently I have 13inch minilites....standard I presume!

Cheers,

Mark

Mark P

I'm sorry I don't know for sure although my car currently runs 13" minilites so I'm guessing it maybe OK. Perhaps a quick posting in tech talk is called for. They were fitted to my car which is a 1991 Dedion.

The only other thing you may want to consider is that if you have cycle wings then they're most likely to only be suitable for 13" / 14" wheels and as such you'd need the larger cycle wing. If flares then it doesn't matter.

Steve

Mark

(de Dion) HPC wheels are Ford fit and have a PCD of 108.

If your live axle is 'Ital' then they won't fit as Ital axles have a different PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) to the Ford ones.

If you have what people refer to as a (Ford) English live axle then they will fit.

Cheers

David