Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SBFS half hood and draught excluder

Gavel

• Area Representative

New car (an SV) means I have for sale a black Soft Bits half hood and draught excluder, the pefect combination for keeping dry and warm without the hassle of the standard hood. They are from a 97 Roadsport on an Arch S3 chassis with a standard rollover bar, so they should fit a metric car too. The hood is the later version with small clear screen and reflective corners. Both pieces in perfect condition and rarely used (because I prefer to keep my car dry). Cost to replace with member discount £263. My price: £195 ono.

*Edited to add that it will at Stoneleigh for collection to save purchaser the cost of postage.

Chris

Do Not Disturb - disturbed already

Edited by - Gavel on 22 Apr 2010 09:57:30

• Area Representative

Etienne, if you claim first dibs, I take that to mean you want it at the price offered. I regret you cannot then try to negotiate the price down. That's not how it works - at least not in my book. Sorry, and this is not meant to offend.

Chris

• Area Representative

Jack, thanks for your interest, but I have people wanting both pieces and they go together as a very efficient package.

Chris

• Area Representative

Bu99er, I placed my order for for a new one yesterday. However, I'm sure you'll have no difficulty selling it here.

Chris

Unlucky Etienne7....the original post did indeed say clearly 'ono - or near offer' which would imply an element of negotiation was expected/encouraged.

But, as you say, plenty more items out there in sevenland... c'est la vie *wink* *wavey*

Dave Ardley - White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos