Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Canon 5D Mk1 camera body

AMMO

I'm selling Canon 5D MkI full frame DSLR camera body. Very clean, could pass as new. A big step up quality wise from a crop frame sensor camera.

Purchased just over a year ago as part of a package from the Canon Outlet. Complete with battery, charger and un-used original strap, transfer cable and manuals.

Also included in sale is an Ee-D focusing screen with grid lines. My horizons were always a bit wonky before fitting this! Original screen also included.

The reason for selling is that I have just bought a Canon 5D MkII.

£795.00 + Carriage.

Can email photos. Any questions please ask.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Edited by - Ammo on 14 Mar 2010 09:11:45

Thanks for that Billyboy *thumbup*

I wasn't aware of that site. They seem to have a policy of only being able to advertise there and nowhere else, so I'll leave the camera here for a little while longer and see what happens.

The price of £795.00 to now include carriage in the UK and an additional battery that was sitting in my camera bag. Not 100% sure but I think the camera has something like 13,000 shutter actuations which is nothing for a camera like this.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Just in case anyone is hovering, I bought Myles' 5D a couple of months back to upgrade my 30D, this camera is a huge step up in quality for not much money, it still rates as one of Canons best, I was surprised how much better it was against a 1.6 crop sensor camera

you will see the difference

Tim

tbird

I agree!

I shot a friend's gig with my 20D and my 5D together. The 20D is a great camera and still holds its own against the current crop frame cameras. But the difference in quality between a crop frame and a full frame is really noticeable when you see the results side by side.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Hi Tim

You have mail.

Billyboy is right. A 50mm is a really good starting point. I have one as a backup lens but put it on the camera when I can be bothered to lug a zoom around. For an affordable lens it is very sharp and produces a lot of detail.

I'll dig out a shot taken with the 5D and the 50mm and email that to you as well.

Ammo

Raceco.com