Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CSR - too good to be true?

dickbowyer

IF that price is correct, I am seriously tempted!! Just gotta pursuade SWMBO that I deserve another Caterham!!

Does anyone know the car?

Look at the other car for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-BMW-3-SERIES-330I-M-SPORT-2DR-AUTO-HUGE-SPEC_W0QQitemZ370243817193QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item5634404ee9&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

2 year old M3 for £8800!

Edited by - TheManAlive on 11 Aug 2009 21:35:14

Just got an email back from the seller.............

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in my reply, I am literally overwhelmed by the number of offers.

The 2006 CATERHAM Seven 2.3 CSR 260 is still for sale. A great car, never involved in an accident, in excellent condition, with full service history. My job put me on the way to England and I purchased this car there. Now I have to sell it as I've got back home in Croatia. The car is here as well. The final price is £12,000 + shipping to your door. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

As you probably noticed, the price is rather low. But since it's a right hand drive car, not even a dealer will offer me a better price here. The fact that it's still UK registered did not help either.

I am the registered keeper and there is no outstanding finance on the vehicle. The car is in excellent condition, the bodywork is immaculate, no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition.

Due to amount involved and due the fact I am not located in United Kingdom, I only accept escrow transaction mediator ( Money held by a third party until the conditions of an agreement are met). All the documents, including V5 log book on your name will be provided along with the car.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

Neil Simpson

Thats a total scam.

You see it all the time on Autotrader. Have come close to investigating a Polo for the missues which claimed the same scenario.

They get you to some how send money to them claiming a friend will deliver the car, or something along those lines.

Steff

Great minds think alike!!

I have already emailed him saying i have friends in Croatia and they have agreed to have a look at the car for me and also complete the transaction locally, lets see if i get a reply.

You can tell i had a busy afternoon! *tongue*