Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Doors Windscreen and Hood

Doug phillips

I was going to keep these, but as SWMBO has told me never to use them again (we have a RIF aeroscreen now) 😬 I am putting them up for sale.

All of a year 2000 S3 roadsport, see pictures here

Windscreen is heated but has a small chip, as you can see £160.

Doors as seen £65. Now SOLD

Hood no pictures but it a good condition, but not perfect £55.Now SOLD

I would prefer not to post these, so pick-up only. I am in Carshalton in Surrey. But my wife does have to visit Essex for work somtimes, lets see what we can arrange. *wink*

Please only post interest here, you can Dib and Dab if you want but money talks 😬. So the first to post on here will get it, email will not count *thumbup*.

Su77on Se7ener

Link now working, thanks Tim & Op. *wavey*

Edited by - doug phillips on 19 Jul 2009 14:20:48

Edited by - doug phillips on 22 Sep 2009 20:56:44

I'll take the hood of you and will ask Angus&Tessa if they can pick it up. We're meeting up on the first of August in Abbeville, so no worries about posting it to Belgium.

The hood is yours *thumbup*.

With a bit of luck I should see Angus at the Surrey meet next Tuesday (if he is going), I will dig out his number and give him a call.

If you are happy with it, just give Angus the money (that is if he does not mind). *thumbup*

Su77on Se7ener

Hmm, I sold mine and then told SWMBO, to fund a dry sump. 7 years later I still don't think I been 100% forgiven and I still don't have a dry sump confused smiley, but we do go touring each year

Bet that you don't have to look after a Capri that hates you though 😔, mind you it's a small price to pay for a happy marriage 😳.

Su77on Se7ener

• 1 month later...