Click here if you are having website access problems ×

GNO7 York Place Brighton

Chris B.

Hello,

I'll be driving from Brighton to the meeting tonight. Can I join a run there? My normal route there is to go up to Ditchling Beacon, down that wiggly bit to Ditchling itself, turn right at The Bull, past the Full Moon at Plumpton, then turn left at the A275.

Hi Steve. I live near Preston Park. I'll go to Fiveways and then head North along Ditchling Road.

Fiveways itself is usually too busy to stop at. Further out of town, just before the derestricted sign, there's a garage called "Woodbourne Garage" on the left hand side. Woodbourne Road Avenue, in fact. Google maps will show you.

Shall we say there at about 7pm? I'll probably be about 10 minutes late *rolleyes*

Peter

Edited by - peterpi on 26 Mar 2009 16:16:43

Hi Gents. Sorry didn't pick this thread up till today...a tad late! We met Pete, but not sure if I met yourself Steve...I'm terrible with names Anyways. Perhaps we should meet up sometime for a run, beings as we're all central Brighton. I'm a fan of the early a.m. on the weekends...how are you chaps at getting up *smile*

Guy (black 7)

Cool *thumbup* Shall keep an eye on the forecasts, post again towards the end of the week. Either day good for you? I'll see if I can get hold of Pete too. Any good ideas for somewhere we could blat to for a fry up? Is your 7 the red one around the queens park area? If so I'm literally just down the road from you!

Cheers

Guy

Guy, I think you passed me on the way home after the sussex meet up (just before the double roundabout) - if it was you then one of your rear lights was not working (Passanger side i think).

-----

1993 De-Dion 1700 X/FLOW