Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New wiring loom and gauges

RiF

Hi RiF,

Second dibs on the set of gauges and also.....

a non-se7ening friend was out with my on aeroscreens and wearing my Wileys at the weekend and wanted to know if I coud get him a pair with interchangeable yellow lenses - I said mine came form you and that I'd ask you - can you get them ??

Thanks

Andrew.

C7 SSP

BTTT *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup*

All, my second dibs on the gauges are relinquished...

FYI RiF says they are all brand new and never used.

RiF, sorry I bagged them and then for the reasons we disccussed earlier, did not follow it through.

C7 SSP

sorry for two off-topic replies *nono* but:

RiF, all but one of the screws holding the centre and side mirrors on my carbonbits aeroscreen are rusting and I'm wondering if you can supply these seperately? If so please can you include 'a set' (I of course expect to pay for them), when you send me the carbon sills ?

Peter, coming to Ringlestone tonight 🤔

C7 SSP

Edited by - Andrew Ashby on 12 Mar 2009 13:50:04

Andrew.

We do a mirror fixing kit. It has 3 pop rivets for the centre mirror and 4 stainless steel bolts with stainless washers and stainless nylocs. They should not rust *confused*

Will get a set off to you *thumbup*

Gauges: Really wanted to sell the lot as a whole for no less than £220. If there are enough bidders for individual dials then I don't have a problem.

RiF Building a real super SUPER 7 with a V6 😬 😬 😬.For Build Pictures and LOTS of Carbon or try CA07BON for Henrietta's 7