Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Std Headlamp Brackets, Cycle Wing Indicator Repeaters and a 14" Minator Wheel

Brucey

O.k, I gave up trying to get 2nd hand wing stays so I bought new but there must be people who have fitted lowered headlamp brackets and got the old ones laying around *wavey*

I've also "organised" some 14" BRG cycle wings but would feel more comfortable if I had side repeaters to fit to them. I guess I could use the ones from my clam shells but I'd like to keep them in 1 piece in case I don't like the cycle wings. *eek* Again, there must be people who never fitted these to their cars and have them lying around *wavey*

Lastly, I'd like a standard silver 14" minator so I can fit my recently aquired 'Handling Day' tyre to it. It doesn't have to be cosmetically great, but it does need to be true and round.

Waiting in anticipation so I can hide in the garage and play with my bits over xmas *nono*

Bruce.

Edited by - brucey on 15 Dec 2008 12:59:26

J,

Thank's, I'd appreciate it if you have a look. *thumbup*

Hi Andrew, *wavey*

I have plastic type indicator pods at the moment. I'm assuming they are the same regardless of wing type.

However, I would like to fit new or newish indicator repeaters to the cycle wings.

Bruce.

Bruce

I have kept your details, sorry I haven't been in contact.

I have just been too busy to spend any time in the garage recently, however I am going to fit new headlamp stays over the Christmas break so will have a pair available, I'll email you when they are off the car *thumbup*

Martin

Sorry for the delay in finally fishing these out of the garage.

Looks like you have sourced what you need, but in case anybody else is interested I have two right hand headlight brackets (of different types):

1 x 30P004A - Headlight Bracket - Cycle Wing - RH Caterham Store

1 x 71214 - Headlight Bracket - Cycle Wing - RH Caterham Store

J,

Thanks for looking. I didn't realise there were different types of headlamp bracket. As Martin has a pair, I'll wait for those.

James,

Cheers, I look forward to receiving them. I picked up the cycle wings last night so I know what I'll be doing over Christmas!

Bruce.