Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Polo 1.9 TDi Sport 3dr Diesel

paul jacobs

I appear to have been left with the thankless task of selling my sons Polo, now that he's gone to New Zealand for a couple of years *rolleyes* Naturally I thought that I'd start the ball rolling here, so if anyone is looking for a really tidy Polo, in Silver, for their other halves or sons and daughters, or even themselves, do get in touch. Details are as follows:

Registered 2003 0n an 03 plate, with 66103 miles under its' belt. It's a manual with tidy alloys and fairly new tyres and was recently serviced and MoT, so has 11 months to run on that.

It has aircon, remote central locking, ABS and multi airbags, PAS, electric front windows and mirrors, an alarm/immobilizer, sports seats and in dash CD multichanger.

He tells me that he gets between 55 - 65 mpg and the annual road tax is only £115 pa, so not to expensive to run, *cool*

I've been told that he wants £5000, but I reckon if anyone is interested and comes up with an offer of close to £4500, that'll do *wink*

He's had the car for well over a year and is 33 and has passed Rospa advanced at gold level, so the car has been well driven and not thrashed.

I can't think of anything else about it, but do Blatmail me for pictures and any other info. that I've left out. *smile*

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

I think that it is optimistic, and if anyone gets around to making a serious offer, even though it is substantially lower, I'm sure that I'll take it, just to get a bit of room in my drive, if for no other reason. *rolleyes*

Thanks for the advice and link though *thumbup*

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Opted out of company car scheme and bought the 1.4 TDI version for comute...!

Great cars NCAP 4 and plenty of comforts to go with it. The 1.9TDI must be quite a quick little car with 100bhp adn firmer suspension...! Engine is esily capable of 200k plus when lugging passat body so it should run forever in a Polo

I had trouble finding a good TDI and have had it 12 months covering 25k without incident.

The advert shows what appears to be a tidy car for normal book value, but these little cars exchange hands for over book (excludes 1.9 SDI version....SLUG). hvae you tried a main dealer?

OR

Park it close to the main dealer with a large FOR SALE in the window 😬 that should do the job

Anyway BTTT on me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...