Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough - Thanks

FlymoFraser

I have to echo everyone else's comments - this was a really well organised event with very helpful Marshals (they were only too happy to push the cars around in the pouring rain in the starting area) - Many thanks to you all for making the event run so smoothly.

On a personal note I was thrilled with my first ever sprint trophy and don't think I have been more than a few feet away from it since Saturday evening!

Can't wait to see you all again at Pembrey.

Mark

Paul

Didn't think I had got a trohy on Sunday, thanks for letting me know.

And big thanks for helping me reverse out of the soggy grass in the pits. I need to get used to this trailering lark after years of driving to the meetings!

See you at MIRA.

Graham

Just got back on the PC after being out of the country since Curborough.

A big thanks to all involved in making a novice on his first sprint feel right at home - special thanks to Neil Fraser for the early morning discussions and track walk.

I will try and ensure that I dont get any more late calls to the line next time *redface*.

See you all at Mira

The lead dog always gets the best view.

A bit late I know, but thanks to everyone for a thoroughly enjoyable day. A big thank you to the local guys for their moral support and to Malcom H for showing me the quick way around Fradley - any chance we can follow the same format for MIRA; you tell me what to do *thumbup*, and then drive slightly slower than I know you can? 😬

See you at MIRA,

Jon

Oops a bit late but many thanks to everyone for the day esp the marshalls standing round in the rain waiting for us to hand them our brollies at the start line *biggrin* Its great to be back sprinting but I have got a lot of catching up to do!

TC

Superlight R #88 just as it says on the plate 😬