Click here if you are having website access problems ×

race retro - we need another car for the stand

Mark Durrant

Due to circumstances outside of the clubs control we find that we now only have one car (thanks Chris) for a two car stand at the show. We need a car that can be delivered on Thursday afternoon/evening and collected on Sunday late afternoon. There is security on site for the duration of the show and the stand will be manned to ensure that your cars are not tampered with so if you can help out it would be appreciated (otherwise the stand is going to look a bit empty ☹️)

Many thanks *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Malcolm

Understood and I would bring mine accept it is due to be with Jill Judd over the weekend and the thought of doing the 250 mile round trip three times in four days does not fill me with joy, let alone the fuel bill *eek*

I am happy for any of the sprinters cars to go on the stand and it might be nice to have something fitted with carbs to show that we have a class for all types of engine *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Rob

The club stand was a great improvement on last year and the video Simon produced was shown on the clubs new 42"LCD TV helped to draw people to the stand. We had a good number of enquiries and I am confident we will get a few new members following our presence.

Many thanks to all those who helped make it a success *thumbup*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*