Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club Track Day at Cadwell Park on April 28th 2008

Jude

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Geof,

I have not received a confirmation email from you, however assume I am in given the cheque has been cashed! Please can you resend details through please.

Thanks

Fingers crossed for a dry day!!

Mark

K7 GDR

'94 1.4k Supersport

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Geoff,

Guess I'll have to be patient for another year now! 😶‍🌫️

As it happens, it is probably for the best as my wife has been quite ill recently and remains so. ☹️

I would prefer not to leave her over the weekend, so perhaps you could cross me off the list anyway ? - just in case there are last minute cancellations - I would hate to stop someone else having a great day!!!!

Thanks for all your hard work on our behalf & I look forward to the next one *cool*

Keith

C4TTT

***Place Available***

does not look like I will get my car ready in time so am offering my place to anyone in a better position to take advantage.

I dont know the politics of the reserve list etc so will mail Geoff P and hope for an answer soon, but I realise time is short so an expression of interest here may be usefull.

Cheers *cry*

Nick

Nick

I should be very early on the reserve list as my application was already on its way to Geoff when the list closed and I definitely want to go. It looks like Geoff is away at the moment, so if there is no response I will definitely take your place. However I am NOT trying to jump the queue - just making sure that you know you don't need to sell it elsewhere. I also have a friend who is further back on the reserve list (just in case you are worried that there are other cancellations waiting in Geoff's inbox.

Steve

Very late notice I'm afraid but I'm going to have to cancel for this one. I've just sent Geoff an e mail so hopefully he'll have some luck with his reserves list. I've also got a room booked (deposit paid) for the Sunday evening at Keddington House which would be available so £25 b and b left to pay.

Anybody interested, please contact Geoff first to check his reserves list - geoff.pickin@lotus7club.com

Thanks,

Martin