Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fitting a Megajolt system

Pezky

I am looking at fitting a Megajolt ignition system to my xflow.

I have found many sites on where to get the bits that attach to it (EDIS-4, trigger disc etc) but cannot find any where to buy the Megajolt kit.

Can any body help?

Hi there Q102

I bought mine direct from Brent Picasso, the bloke in the states who designed it. I have heard good things about Bill Shurvington as well, but thought that he was only doing fully assembled units. I got mine from the USA in around a week and a half and put it together in around 3hrs. I'm just about to put it all together on the car using the crossflow map on brents site. The page is here lots of useful info and quick and useful responses to questions.

Hope this helps

Ian

I've just been told that Martin Millener does Megajolts for Bill Shurvington now, and sells via ebay. Try item number 280099170139.

BTW please give generously to Bundle's Big Charity Walk for Asthma research here Ta.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX

see here - UPDATED again

• Area Representative

Martin has taken over from Bill. You can get in touch directly via his e-mail. Let me know if you want it and I'll pass it on. Though, he may be away as I haven't had his usual prompt reply.

Adil