Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Mint Condition W*******d

mikehiggins

Mint condition Burgundy W*******d with swept wings. Brand new blue-print Motorsport 1.6cvh (4000 miles only) from limited edition Orion (head converted to carbs -twin Webber 40's). Was going to be built as a turbo but unfortunatly could not be housed discreetly hence carbs. Brand new sierra gearbox (also 4000miles only)coupled to a mexico rear axle. Kit built by research engineer from Ford's Dunton Plant. All parts New from manufacturer. Dyno'd to 105bhp with potential for new cam to produce approx 120+bhp. Fully adjustable spax susp, Saphire Cosworth alloys with new Avon directional rubber + spare, emergency power cut off, Kenwood CD player + eclipse speakers, full wet weather toneau and boot cover. New re-cored radiator, steering rack and chrome suspension struts. Momo gear-shift and sports steering wheel. Many extra 'bits and pieces'. Build quality comparable to that of the manufacturer/factory

£6000 ovno. New House (and pressure from she who should be obeyed)forces sale. You will not see better. Call mike on 07736 277276

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat Arn. As a 22 year old sick children's nurse im only just starting out in the world. I would very much like to 'belong' but on my salary it aint ever gonna happen!! I mean im having to sell my pride and joy just so I have somewhere to live. Most 'children' of my age are driving clapped out SRI's covered in "On a mission" stickers. Give me a little credit please, at least i have some style/class. Thank you all for the kind words/info/advice despite my being a stranger!!

Well said Casbar.

This is a site for Lotus/Caterham enthusiasts, whether they be owners or not. It is not the personal website of a few sad individuals for whom owning a Caterham and constantly having to have the latest ,biggest , bestest(!) and most expensive gizmo is their "raison d'etre". (And then they have to brag about it to us lesser mortals).

Its a single slot but as its mounted under the dash out of sight and therefore out of mind (oh alright it was the only space available), it is remote control operated, mounted just next to the hand brake. Lets face it as its under the dash you cannot see what your fiddling with anyway so a remote is quite convenient (scuse the spelling!!)

Edited by - mikehiggins on 15 Mar 2002 17:37:39

I happen to know that Fat Arn's "salary" and I'm actually rather jealous, his job certainly doesn't involve using the phrase "do you want fries with that" on a regualr basis and yearning for the covetted third star (operating the salt shaker unaided)as might be expected of some other persons who have posted on this forum.

Personally of course, I happen to earn huge amounts of money, drive a real seven and aspire to blatant boasts amount the expensive bits on my car and what I'm buying next - probably an SR3 for the school run eh Richard ? wink.gif

It is true that not all Cat owners are pratts, could you say the same of westf1eld owners ?? smile.gif

Edited by - count on 15 Mar 2002 22:21:43

now now girls show your age , i know quite a few caterham and w*******d owners i have had several w*******ds myself , at the moment i have a caterham but hey i suppose you will start slagging me off now , i thought we all batted for the same side but it seems there are a small minority who spoil it for others, and cause unesercery friction . grow up .

Steve Davies

just thought i would point this out, i have competed in the w*******d speed series for the last two years and done very well, this year i will still be competing in the speed series only in my caterham , why , because every body who competes in the speed series gets on with each other ,they dont mind me competing in a caterham , i just cant see that in the lotus 7 club , i wonder why

Steve Davies

Count (is that rhyming slang), firstly i have chosen to use this site on a caterham owners recomendation. Secondly i simply want to sell my car, thirdly if you are implying that (because of my age) my career involves the sale of fast foods, you are sorely mistaken. I have two honours degrees and a Masters in Health care and nursing,you should therefore be careful who you absent mindedly choose to insult, as one day when you crash your expensive car into the lorry you didnt see coming round the blind bend, you may well end up in my A&E. At which time i imagine you will be grateful for my time spent working in McDonalds whilst funding myself through Uni. Sorry, i forgot you probably have private health insurance as you earn loads more than the rest of us. Dont forget though you will still come via my A&E first.

P.S. Does any one want to buy my car??

Mike, don't take it all too seriously, it's only a gentle bit of leg pulling. I'd expect no less if I tried selling my 21 on the W*******d or Elise BB sites - hmm, now, there's an idea.

Anyone interested in buying possibly the fastest 21 on sale right now? One careful owner, only 10,000 miles, never raced or rallied, oh no sorry, can't put that, but it does eat Elsies for breakfast.