Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bits and Bobs

Ferrino

*arrowright* Put some stuff on EBAY recently - see here.

*arrowright* Also, before I bin them, does anyone have any use for the following (can send photos if you like). Free, collection from Abingdon:

- Scuttle from 1989 Classic (unpainted ali) - it has holes for wiper/washer mechanism, windscreen stanchions, and holes to place Brooklands mirrors directly onto scuttle (without stanchion).

- Bonnet from 1989 Classic (unpainted ali) - bit of a custom job for unusual engine installation, but might be useful for experimenting with.....

- GRP Nosecone from 1989 Classic (pearlescent white!) - again, bit of a custom effort, but might be useful for mucking around with intake ideas etc....

Yamaham @ Keevil

Simon - thanks, sure I will reserve it for him - I am due to drop something else off to him, so will bring this too if he wants it.

Mark - the nosecone has some material removed where the front of the Weber carbs fouled it and I am also wondering if the dzus fastener holes had been moved to compensate..... so I don't think it would be much use for anything more than experimenting. I will see if I can take some photos tonight and get back to you.

Yamaham @ Keevil

Hi Nick - sure you can have the scuttle (and the nosecone if Mark cannot use it). Which other bits were you after? I have a complete floorpan and various other ali panels if you like!!!!!

Tony - a spare!!!! This was the finest 'mainstream' wheel available - they discontinued it and they have been selling for over a ton since *thumbup*

Yamaham @ Keevil