Click here if you are having website access problems ×

3.92 Standard Diff

Nifty

Bought this last autumn along with a ZF LSD from Ammo.

I was going to fit the LSD in it and then do a straight swap with the current diff.

Stupidly sold the ZF on to someone else (Bruno) since I wasn't ready to fit it .. and now I can't get hold of one when I am ready *mad*.

Now tripping over this diff in the garage so time to move it on.

What's it worth ..... £50?

It's blinking heavy to post but I'm happy to deliver if it's near a route I'm taking or I'll use GONADS.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

It is the whole kit and caboodle (is that spelt right *confused*) .. box, diff, crown wheel, pinion, breather pipe, residual EP90 etc.

Condition cannot be verified since I haven't used it and nor did Ammo, though he was assured it was in good nick.

The propshaft attachment plate is a little rusty but other than that it looks fine and seems to turn over OK.

There is a rear mounting plate bolted to the back that I can whip off in a brace of shakes (assume this was to attach it to the Sierra it came out of).

What other metal are you refering to 🤔

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

Edited by - Nifty on 25 Jun 2006 12:14:32

There is a lug projecting out of the top rear of a standard case that needs to be removed to fit a 7. The build manual indicates a cut 43mm from the machined surface of the backplate.