Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadwell Tuesday - Thanks Geoff

sjmmarsh

I will echo my thanks for a very well run day out to Geoff, hope the hospital stay is a short one *thumbup*.

Thanks also due to DSL for spending time setting up the suspension on my car. The handling round Cadwell was brilliant with all 4 tyres working well (and evenly) sharp turn-in and neutral balance with a little oversteer on demand courtesy of the right foot 😬. the best track outing to date!

A job well done, thanks Darren *thumbup*

Tom

This is Jude on behalf of Geoff. It turns out he has broken his leg. Hoping to make his escape from hospital tommorrow. He will still be at Oulton and Croft and is determined to be driving at Spa. Thanks for all your good wishes I am sure he wil be on here next week while he is resting up.

Jude

Wow, that's a surprise. I spoke with him in the car just before leaving on Wed when he had an ice pack on his knee. It didn't look at all comfortable but he only complained of having given it a knock. No idea it was that bad. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Geoff and look forward to seeing you out and about again soon.