Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hossier 10/21-13 slicks

DaveK

I have for sale the above tyres.

They are R25 compound soft compound for Hillclimbing/Sprints.

I've used them 3 times and am only changing them as I've now gone to 22" dia rears

Cost nearly 300.00 quid new

I'm after 125.00 pounds for the pair ,delivery included.

Dave

I'm running hoosier M - Road Racing Radial D.O.T. tire on standard 13" minlites and the traction is incredible. Way better than Yoko 032r's but they do wear out way quicker. Nothing like them if you drive your car occasionally otherwise go for the 032r's. I've tried so many different combinations (put the HPC 16" rims in storage), but nothing works like 13's and the Hoosiers.

I have used 8x20/13 on a Spitfire set up for sprints only and it had goodyear, then I switched to Hoosiers. What a difference. Plus the way they were designed it put 2" of more rubber on the road than the Goodyears. Hoosier does make a quality product. How many miles are you getting on your set of hoosier street legal tires? Or an estimate? I Currently have BF Goodrich Comp T/A R1 which are the stickiest tyre I can get in the USA. I had the O32r 's on my Elan and the BFG are mush better. I would like to get a set of Avon ACB10's for the street. But I can't find out how many miles I will get out of them.

Richard Gibson

Washington DC

I've had them for about 6 months now and about 1200 miles. I'm probably at about half life right now. Here in the warm climate of southern California the tire are warm after about 2 blocks and after a hard drive, are untouchable. You felt the BFG were stickier than the 032r's? I'm impressed Ishould give them a try.

http://homepage.mac.com/venom7/Menu4.html