Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SVA check in Bristol

willitgo

Building my SV near Gloucester in 10 days time - a mixture of wow and oh my god - and applying for the SVA test. Caterham told me that Bristol was not good because they are very strict in their interpreataion of the rules. Local agent Millwood tell me that this is not the case.

Anyone got any direct, recent experience and care to comment? The other possibility is Cardiff - anyone been there?

Lastly, anyone interested or able to drop by for comments, assistance, moral support? Unfortunately I spend a lot of time abroad and can't make the local area meeting.

Thanks

For what its worth I took my car to Taunton (from Weymouth) last Sept and I know that at least a couple of other people have also been there.

The guy there was thorough but fair in my opinion. Even let me rectify some points during his teabreak!

Tim

In 2003 (okay not so recent) Avonmouth (Bristol SVA Centre) bent over backwards to help me pass. When I had not finished sorting a couple of areas he was not happy with during his tea break, he went and had another cup until I was finished. Not only that but Milwood do all their's there and at post build showed me what was the SVA "flavour of the month".

Just pop into Milwood and have a chat with whoever takes their's in.......

Dave

Dodge Viper Blue with Metalic Silver nose band and stripe

Membership Number 66 😬 😬

I've spoken to Millwood and they say they havn't had any bad expreinces so I'll apply to Avon mouth since its the most convenient place. Once I've been through it I'll post a note about how it went - assuming I have time from the orgy of blatting thats going to follow on......

Ta *thumbup*

Colin