Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yet another CR500 query....

jimbo8

Just checked my "pile-ups" and they look like they are on there last legs.....I know this question has been asked many times before - but, where's the cheapest place for a couple of Cr500's?.........also, my current tyres are 195/50 - CC recommend 195/45...will this lower my 7 dramatically.....cos I don't want it grounding out every 5 minutes!! Cheers fellas.

Knowing where you are based would help. I know a place near Gatwick which isn't too bad but it might be too far from you.

Just another quick thought. You say that you have 'pile-ups' and want to get a couple of CR500's. Does this mean that you will be running two 'pile-ups' and two CR500's on your car? Not the best of ideas, you would be better off (with the exception of the additional cost) buying 4 new tyres if you are changing the brand.

Thanks for the advice fellas....Duncan I'm in Kent/Orpington area....so Gatwick could be abit of a trek....I think I'll probably replace all four with a lesser brand for now...and start saving my pennies for the CR500's at a later date! Thanks again.