Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A68 near Byrness Friday

Tyrone

Could be my first spotted?, Claiming it anyway as timing right (blue with white noseband/stripe M reg). Lots of Harley's heading South, apologies if didn't acknowledge quick enough, I was concentrating!

On epic 810 mile weekend starting East Yorks, Helmsley 😬, Darlington, Teesdale 😬 then up A68 from Tow Law, Got to Knockhill to watch end of a wet Caterham test session *eek*, Most of Fife Saturday 😬, Sunday back to Jedburgh to pick up second half of EN Yorks epic blat via Alston and Hartside *smile* *cool* *eek* 😬

Awesome first week of ownership 1,500 miles(and only one spotted!) *eek* 😬 Better go unlimited mileage......

Edited by - David Lynch on 23 May 2005 20:30:03

Edited by - David Lynch on 23 May 2005 20:30:52

David,

Apologies, thought the 'band and stripe was silver, the bikes were a mixed bag of mainly BMW'z and Triumphs, they were really pi$$ed off 'cos I know that road like the back of my hand and I embarrassed one or two of them (well 6 or 7). Except, they all had similar registrations like MUL 989, MAZ 678, they were all 3 letters beginning with M followed by 3 digits. Anyone know the significance, they didn't look like Angels?