Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Matching RIF aeroscreen and MOG side screens

Pierre Gillet

I am wondering which MOG sidescreens would match better a RIF carbon aeroscreen.

If I am using MOG carbon side screens, will they match the RIF carbon aeroscreen ?

Alternatively, I could use MOG Polyester uni black side screens although heavier but cheaper.

Pierre

All the different types of materials and weaves can be very confusing. The most commonly used is 2x2 twill. Have a quick nose at www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/products/carbonfibre/types.html for a simplified/non-technical description.

Of course, all the materials have varying properties, but tbh, in 90% of kit-car applications it comes down to aesthetics.

Graeme.

graeme finlayson / tyre warmer / fluke motorsport

graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk / www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk

Weave we use is 2x2 twill (same as your parts you already have) Mog use a similar material and if you ask I am sure they will know exactly what will match.

Hopefully making the aeroscreen this week for you. Started getting machine set up today and testing.

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon