Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SV tillet

neil.cavanagh

Right first of all I'm NOT fat.

just BIG.

ask Fastlady.... *tongue*

I'm gettinga lowered floor kit fitted to my SV in a couple of weeks by CC.

Just wondering that as they'll be taking my leather s-type seat out anyway maybe I could get a tillet at the same time.

Now, I've been in regular tillets a few times, and whilst i can get in they are really too tight for me on a long run.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the 'SV' tillet that is rumoured to be available. (I'll email Simon L on monday and ask, but he is far too good at extracting my money as it is!).

How much is it?

and How much wider than a regular tillet is it? I'm only after an inch or so extra....

then I can either sell the S-type (£200???) or use it to build into a frame for playing GT4 with logitch pro wheel & pedals just orderd....

Hi Neil

CC have Carbon SV Tillets in stock at £500 IIRC. As to other options there are few, MOG is currently about to start production of a similar item, again it will not be cheap. I wish someone would hurry up and produce a sensibly priced GRP SV seat.

I put a Sparc Evo in my car, after a littl modification, have to say it is very comfy, if not the most elegant solution.

Neil

Tilletts now do 2 types of carbon sv seats. B1 which is Caterhams choice and the B2, Palmers now prefered choice, which is very similar but a little more laid back and with more headroom around the headrest to allow for a helmet. The B2 in my opinion is the much better looking seat. and weighs under 2.5kilos.

Give Tilletts a ring if you need any further info.

Hope this is of use.