Click here if you are having website access problems ×

sump for vx

Tonmawrie

I have got an original HPC VX wet sump. it is not needed because i dry sumped my car.

Not really sure how much. make me an offer. I also have all the other bits for the wet sunp set up, plus lots of other standard HPC bits(roll bar, heater, wipers, seats, boot cover, plus others). Note you live in Neath. I'll be in Llanelli on tuesday evening, if interested Ican bring the bits with me.

E-mail me and let me know.

Richard.

have blown something! I'm sure

Edited by - Gambo on 23 Jul 2004 19:03:12

Hi Richard,if you make a list of what youve got and how much you want or if youve got a total for a job lot.You can contact me on 07870 612840.I live just outside Neath in a village called Tonmawr,but I meet you wherever youd like.Whats your connection with Llanelli?Where are you based anyway.

Thanks jeremy

I am based in cowbridge, just outside bridgend. My Caterham is aPromax motorsport having work done. it will be ready on tuesday for collection. I go through the garage, make a list and let you know tomorrow.

Richard 😬 *thumbup*

have blown something! I'm sure

Hi Richard,how long have you had a caterham?I bought my current car in Feb but have had a striker previous which Ive still got,im currently having an R1 engine installed.Are there many cars in our area,I sold and engine to a member in Cardiff,he had an s4.My car was originally built by a guy from Caerphilly.

Thanks Jeremy