Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Supersport 1.6K 16v, 6 speed

Smally

After 6 years of fun, it's time to move on to pastures new. Great car, many happy memories but someone else deserves to have some fun with it. Want the cash to fund purchase of new family car.

Red, July 1996 N-reg Supersport. 1.6K series 16 valve. 17,600 miles. Black leather, 6 speed gearbox, recently replaced all 5 tyres with AO 21 Yokohamas. Removable MoMo steering wheel. Tonneau and hood (with hood sleeve). Heater. Air horns.

Excellent condition , garaged all year round. No expense spared on maintenance, and service history documented from new. All work done by Caterham Cars initially, and since I bought it in December 1998 Redline Components have taken care of it well. Spotless condition. MOT will be done in July ready for new owner.

Photos will be available on July 5th

£13,500 or nearest offer *wink* CALL ME ON 07780 708848

Edited by - Smally on 1 Jul 2004 13:32:37

Edited by - Smally on 2 Jul 2004 07:59:29

Edited by - Smally on 2 Jul 2004 13:11:11

The car was built privately and registered in July 1996 and obviously checked by the factory. I don't have pictures to offer right now, but will be sorting this out at the weekend. It's also right hand drive!

I'm taking the car to Caterham tomorrow and will probably accept their offer if it's decent. If anyone is serious about making an offer please do so quickly as I am keen to sell. If not you can buy it for £1,500 more from them next week.

• 2 weeks later...
*confused* Due to lack of interest from the site, I took the car to Caterham on Saturday and it's now on sale at the showroom for a couple of grand more than I wanted for it. Take a look. It's one of the best examples in their stock right now.

They have it on Sale or Return. I haven't sold it to them, and they've had it since a week past Saturday. I had to get a cherished plate off it before they would put it on the market. I believe the number is now N823 SGX.