Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Track rod end - part numbers?

Mark Gregory

Mark,

Can't help with the track rod end but hope you didn't come off too badly especially when you seem to be really getting on the pace. Are you planning to be at Croix?

MikeW

1600 VX Black/Ali Race No 110

BOSS, Steve & Phil

Many thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out.

Mike

Yes it was a shame to have my race cut short through no fault of my own - c'est la vie! It was fun while it lasted, dicing at the top table is pretty frantic!!

I was not planning to go to Croix to save some dosh, but I feel pretty fired up after Mallory, so I'm now having second thoughts...... I'll check out the ferries tomorrow. You didn't tell me this Grads racing thing was seriously addictive when we had that pre season drink in March!!

I've stripped the N/S front corner down tonight, on first inspection the only damage is: track rod end, rack mount lifted slightly (rack is OK - phew - ££), rear top arm mounting on chassis slightly pushed back (Ithink I can push it back). Of course the wings & stay need some fettling, but they're no problem. So not too bad, could have been much worse.....

Mark

Sounds like you will be at Croix *thumbup*

Forgot to mention about the addictive nature of Grads racing *wink*

Infact even SWM(sometimes)BO really enjoyed watching on Sunday......just hope she doesn't start asking me too much about racing budgets though *eek*

MikeW

1600 VX Black/Ali Race No 110