Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Prisoner Wheels / Modified Xflow / Twin 40 Webers

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

To fund our new car I am selling off the following bits :

Five immaculate prisoner wheels for sale with 195/50 x 15" Avon ZV1 tyres in excellent condition to fit de dion cars. I have used these as my spare road wheels as they fill the arches brilliantly and have a similar rolling radius to 13" 185/70 series tyres. They are complete with the centre locking wheel covers for all 5 and two keys. £250 SOLD

Matched pair of excellent condition twin Weber 40's with linkage from a 1700 Supersprint Engine c/w with machined Hiflow inlet manifold, K&N airfilters and trumpets. £200SOLD

I also have a modified XFlow engine that I am thinking of selling. It has got a ported head and matched inlet manifold, duplex vernier cam pulley, alloy baffled modified sump for improved gound clearance, AP clutch, Aldon dizzy, Burton rocker cover, modified timing gear cover. The crank looks like it has been balanced and lightened. Measuring the inlet ports they are 37mm across the face and the exhaust ones are 31mm which should indicate its of Supersprint spec and with its valve guides clearly on view, possibly of stage 3 modification. It came from a written off Westfield that had 6k miles on the clock and was in excellent pre-accident conditon. The damage was to the side and rear and not to the front at all. The engine is in excellent condition as well. Offers over £650.SOLD

Pictures can be supplied on request.

Please contact me on 0705 015 2863 or by email on nick.chan@btopenworld.com

Thanks MANY THANKS FOR ALL ENQUIRIES BUT ALL SOLD NOW - AND NEW CAR ON ITS WAY 😬

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

Edited to delete the sold items

Edited by - Nick Chan on 15 May 2004 10:29:13

• Area Representative

SPW,

Tonneau has been provisionally sold to Jerry - you missed it by about 30 seconds ! If anything changes you can be next in line.

Cheers

Nick

*cool*Great day at Stonleigh; unexpectedly good weather.

I'm interested in the seats but as a novice with limited understanding of the eccentricities of Caterham parts, will they fit my 1981 live axle, short cockpit, 1700 X-flow, currently fitted with a bench seat?

If the answer is a YES! then I'm on; just let me know where you are and I'll arrange to collect.

🤔

Clive Hillman

Spend more time having fun -

www.startlifeagain.com

• Area Representative

Just back from Stoneleigh so going through my emails now.

On the seats, I'll contact people in order or enquiry/email so that's

Dave Morris

Chris Michel

Clive Hillman

for the moment!

Clive, great show and yes it was cracking weather yesterday *cool* but today was a bit of a washout until lunchtime ☹️. I am not sure about the seats and a short cockpit car so it might be worth putting a thread on Techtalk.

Thanks

Nick

• Area Representative

Dave,

YHM.

Chris and Clive, hope you get sorted as well *thumbup*

On the wheels, carbs and possibly the Xflow engine... 😬

Nick