Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Friends, Romans, Shedders 2 (aka Birkett)

not a Postman Pat

Hi Peeps *wink* Sorry for the silence, I've been at a conference for a couple of days.

Excellent idea Mav, so here it is. The current list is:

Definite

Myles (M)

Rachael

Moomin

Windy (XL/XXL)

Boonie (SV)

Ewen (M)

Ballast (XL)

Powder Puff (L)

Full Harness (XL)

Mav the pit monkey (SV)

Steve-B (XXL)

Lee (L)

Tam

Provisional

JaseB (highly likely)

Steve - is Mrs B coming along to help, or is she just after a t-shirt *tongue*

Boonie - our team manager is the chief mechanic. He will have one official helper with him, plus Mav has offered to be his Shed pit monkey. I will ask him if he wants any more help on the mechanical side.

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Hmmm - as one of the other three drivers in The Arkley Boys, having read all this stuff, I think I am going to be safer out on the track than facing this load of shed-based supporters in the paddocks! *smile*

Mrs GTD (aka Angie) is the one sourcing high fashion and high quality t-shirts from a fashion house near her office in Brighton - in liaison with PP - I'll warn her what to expect!

Geoff

Cheers N. The T-shirt monitor's preferred beverage is a gin and slimline!

PP - did you find out anything about testing availability at Silverstone on the Friday before the Birkett? BTW have heard some of the timetable for the 16-18 Oct Brands Festival - we (Supergrads) are qualifying on the Friday and racing on the Saturday (morning I think), you Roadsports types are qualifying Saturday, racing Sunday - so we'll be there some of the same time. Not a very concentrated burst of Caterham racing though!

G

Yep - it's a normal test day, so we can book a month beforehand. I have it in my diary to call on behalf of all of us on the 24th of September *wink*

I have a draft timetable for the Festival which confirms what you say. 5 Caterham races on the Saturday, 3 on the Sunday, I think.

Pat and his not quite black and white cat

Gad! Still a month to go...

Hope the hats (if there are any) are more comfortable than those given out by Comma on yesterdays Rumble. *wink*

Quite high-Q embroidery of the logos etc. - but the head band has a nasty ridge on it and hurts as much as Monkey's Buddist head-band thingy when Tripitaka does the mumbling thingy *biggrin* *mad*

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

I'm sure this is the wrong place to ask for advice about what to wear.

My wardrobe is very little other than - jeans, t-shirts & suits

Oh and the Yogi Bear outfit of course which is a little warm at this time of year 😳

Paul

PS if you feel the need for nylon fur you know who to ask *eek* 😬

Supercheese R250

No Beanos but I did spend 20 mins this afternoon standing in a real bikeshed, this was while my smallest & nicest child collected conkers from the tree that stands next to the aforemention 2 wheeled conveyance storage facility at his school.

That makes 2 carrier bags full today at the cost of getting very very wet

All very strangely, the school BS are only a matter of yards from where Alex B's bro used to spend his days when he too worked at the school

Paul

PS Does anyone believe that I could ebay a bag of conkers ?

Supercheese R250

I feel a plan coming together, is it legal to encourage 5 & 6 year olds to bet money on playground games.

A few well played games of conkers and a bit of luck with the Bey Blades and I, I mean we, I mean, he, could be rich.

ISTR one of the St Trinians Films had an on-site betting office

Just call me Flash Paul 😬

Supercheese R250

I've got a whole tray of them *tongue* *wink*

I can't make up my mind whether we are talking about laying down a 'cellar' or setting up a sperm bank.... *eek*

But seriously, if anyone wants a few classy conkers 😳

...I did try one against a steel/iron bed frame today... The be came off better - but it was outside the conkers design spec *smile*

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻