Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Interchangeable Aero- Side Mirrors

darren f

Fitted the interchangeable aeroscreen today- fantastic *smile* *smile* *smile*! Tried driving ‘unprotected’- which was fine until overtaking above 60mph whereupon watering eyes compromised forward visibility somewhat- scary *eek* *eek*. Then tried with helmets- the look upon passer-bys faces was superb *cool* *cool*. Highly recommended.

Anyway getting to the point- has anybody found a definitive method of fitting the side mirrors to the aeroscreen? A quick inspection was inconclusive- the mirror base is flat, but the obvious position on the screen has a slightly concave surface. I have no instructions from CC, any tips from previous experience? (Any photos would be handy and much appreciated)!!

darren f

The Building of R300SEV is Here

Thanks Fred- that's excellent! I take it it's a case of 'sit in and see' to get the optimum position for fixing on the screen? Did you fix the mirror direct to the screen or use a rubber mounting?

Nice carbon screen by the way (mine's common old composite 😳)- oh and where did you get the carbon master switch surround? (never seen one before *thumbup*)

darren f

The Building of R300SEV is Here