Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Motorhome (sorry as un7 like as you can get)

Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be getting our van's first MOT and a new habitation certificate before putting it up for sale on autotrader. Just mentioning on here in case anyone is looking for one as I’d rather it go to someone who would appreciate it. It’s a 2021 Rollerteam 590 T Line with 7600 miles on the clock. It’s a 2.3 diesel manual, the 140 bhp version and EU6 We have owned it from new and it’s been our pride and joy, it’s literally only done 2 x 2 weeks holiday,2 x 1 week holiday and a handful of weekends, so like new. I always wanted one of the more sporting looking vans, as far as you can with a motorhome and it’s much admired. It’s a fraction under 6 meters so you can get most places and on a good number of car parks if they don’t have a height barrier and you can find the end of a row. I’ll be listing for a fixed price of £55,000 no offers, list price is now £71,000. There are a couple for sale around this level which are the same year but they are ex hire vans with 30k miles on so ours is a great buy for anyone looking for one. Reason for sale is that we think we would get more use out of a VW camper which fits on the drive at home and we can just  do spur of the moment weekends. Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_4877.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

Thanks all for you supportive comments. It’s had a reprieve, we went to the camper van and motorhome show in Harrogate yesterday and it reminded us how good ours is was compared to others and how many compromises we would need to make in a VW T6.

thanks again Mark

• Like 1