West midlands

01384 572553

Car Improvements

Bristol

01454 775504

Mech Repairs

Cheltenham

01242 243385

It depends waht you want doing , Aldon Automotive have lots of experience of Mapping and se7en related issues .

Best get along to a club meet - Bristol or Gloucester and get some recommendations .

Dave

If your 1.4 K is running on the standard Rover MEMS there is nothing that can be adjusted. All a rolling road will give you is BHP & torque figures. Why not try a standard Rover (or Caterham) dealer who will have the necessary to plug into the diagnostics of the ECU.

I used Mech Repairs a few years ago and they were the biggest bunch of cowboys I have ever dealt with. I would never go there again for anything. They charged me double the estimate, messed around for hours, their kit was crap, they didn't have a decent range of jets for webers and then threatened to hold my car hostage until I paid the bill.

I have also used Power Station in Cheltenham, chalk and cheese, I can certainly recomend them, 01242 238400. They certainly know lumenition injection, MBE and Motec but I'm not sure about Rover stuff. Give them a ring and have a chat.

Interpro are also very good.

Folks,

Thanks very much for all the advice - we visited Interpro today and found them (Dave ?) very helpful, so will take the car along next week for a play. I am currently resident in Venezuela (but over here for New Year), but have a house in Chelt / Worcester aresa and have talked to Mech Repair and the other Chelt area guys before -so the warning off some of them is good to know.

Cheers

Colin