Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2009 Caterham Supersport

Matthew Willoughby

20231217_135056.thumb.jpg.a119357034540e4b55e9703026956beb.jpg

20231217_135516.thumb.jpg.5f052d941be9394c2c9103cf18e30dee.jpg

This is my ex Academy car (2009 season) which has been progressively upgraded to Supersport specification. Although it is primarily a track car it does have a V5 (currently SORN) and a valid daytime MOT. Comes with lights and number plates. I was going to race it next season so have already done some winter prep work eg diff rebuild, to make it as good as it can be. I have a trailer so may be able to deliver.

The car is eligible to race in the Caterham Graduates or would make a fantastic sprint, hillclimb, trackday or even road car.

Caterham Supersport
1.6 litre Sigma (made 153bhp on Northampton Motorsport's rolling road at the end of November)
5 speed type 9 gearbox (3 hours running since rebuild)
Sierra diff with LSD (car not driven since diff rebuild)
Radtec radiator (3 hours use since installation)
Wide track front suspension
13" anthracite 8 spoke wheels with R888R tyres
Roadsport roll cage
Half doors
Driver and passenger race aeroscreens
Lowered floors
Plumbed in extinguisher
Headlights and rear lights included (but not fitted)

The car is in great condition with the only body damage being to the rear panel, but even that's pretty good for a race car. In common with most race cars, the speedo has been disconnected so there is no accurate odometer reading.

I have used a moulded seat so no seats are included, but a Tillett on adjustable runners could be made available at extra cost.

More pictures available on my Pistonheads advert: https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/16000854

£13,995

• 4 weeks later...