Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Feedback

Neil220

• Area Representative
9 hours ago, Neil220 said:

Any reason for "new and updated" being at the bottom rather than the top?

I personally used it 90% of the time, now I have to scroll down through the other topics to get to it

Hi Neil, we tried it both ways but in the end decided that it was better to have the list at the top and the "new and updated" at the bottom. That panel doesn't really do the old "new and updated" forum justice. 

This new system wants you to use the activity streams to find new and updated. You can just hit the "unread" links that are at the top and bottom of each page (on a desktop computer) or you can go to Activity menu where you'll see "Unread Content" or "My Activity Streams". The later lets you select all sorts of content and to save the search.

You'll also find that when you click on any of the activity streams, including "Unread Content" anywhere on the site, then you'll get a header at the top of the page that lets you quickly narrow down unread content. 

With all of those new features, it was touch and go whether we included the "New and Updated" section at the bottom of the forums page at all.

Pleas give the "Unread Content" a go and see how you get on.

John

• Area Representative

If that works for you Neil then go for it.

If you get a chance though, please do try the unread content link. I've been using it and find it really good. 👍 I promise not to push it any more 🤣 

John