Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Prescott Registration

Dobson_justin

I'm not sure if I am correctly registered for Prescott, so looking for advice as my options on the website are a bit different from what Andy's email described earlier. 

I am registered on the events site, but don't have MSUK Championship registration option. I have Healey Sport or British & Midland Championships. This doesn't give me visibility of the June events we need. 
I have been going around in circles on the site but have no other options. 

Is this the same for anyone else, as I'm finding it very confusing! 

• Area Representative

"Richard, are you joining us in Class 4 this year or fat fingers?"

Yes, for the few rounds that I plan to do this year, I'll run in class 4.

I've swapped cams, fitted TB's, and a DTA ECU, and had a very pleasantly surprising session on the Northampton motorsport rollers last week. I had previously contemplated having two maps. One to get the best results I could, to use on the Midland hillclimb championship events, and another capped at 155bhp to run class 3. However, after the first run, capping to 155bhp became academic, producing much more than I'd imagined.

We then experimented with trumpet lengths and timing, and improve torque through out the usable rev range.

I won't be anywhere near the class 4 power limit, but it looks like it should be a very significant step up from the spec that I've run since 2014.