Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon Dash Options

Dom Williams

Dear all,

I have been doing some research on the forum for some carbon dash options but am struggling to find a comprehensive list of options/suppliers.

Apart from CaterhamParts/MOG, what other options are there?

Ideally I would be looking to match the satin finish and diagonal 2x2 twill found on the R500K dash (and others), picture attached. Would prefer to have either no cut-outs or "some" of the standard cut-outs as I don't need all the switches and don't want to have to blank holes (so yes to twin dials and no to STACK dash but with an option on whether all the various switches are there or not).

Thanks in advance,

Dom

A3A0399E-FD08-4EC1-862D-4911BA3DA6E1.jpeg.9046edacc5ba9c94f49529ce0c121bd2.jpeg

Classic Carbon did/ were supplying to Sevens and Classics at Brands Hatch - may be worth a call to check they are still handling the orders for them or trying them directly to see if/ how they are supplying.. 

I can vouch for the quality of their work having bought direct when Classic Carbon were selling direct from their website. 

Thanks for the info thus far!

I have tried to get hold of Classic Carbon in the past to no avail; will speak to Sevens and Classics to see what they have available.

Re: the panel lights between the dials, mine is of the older type. If I am re-doing the dash I will re-do the layout completely; grouping all toggle switches together (not that all 8 will go on as most are redundant on mine), grouping the panel indicators (in a similar fashion to the R500K in my first post), changing the buttons to control STACK tacho/SPA pressure/temp gauges to something neater and removing the immobiliser panel light...I can obsess for days over the layout, it's the carbon I wanted to get right! *wobble*