Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Easimap user guide and settings?

BrettJ

Does anyone have or know of a user guide for the Easimap 6 software and what the settings should be for a 2.0l Duratec? I would like to resolve the idling issue when cold and I would like to check the fueling map. I know that I won't be able to modify anything, I just want to check every is as it should be.

The only user info is embedded in the fields in Easimap when you select them. You won't be able to look at map values directly in the locked Caterham ECU.

If you select "Advanced" mode in the bottom right of the dashboard screen, you will have access to more logging options. To check what values you have for fueling at a given RPM and throttle site, you need to drive the car and log the data such as for the various fuel and Lambda panels. Once you have logged info over a wide variety of driving conditions you can export the logging file to a spreadsheet in CSV format (MS Excel, Libre Office or Google Sheets can all import it). You can then compare parameters in the spreadsheet at different operating points.