Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brand New 2022 Caterham 420R S3 Peppermint Green

420R

I'm reluctantly selling my new unused delivery mile 420R

The car was delivered in a covered trailer from the main dealer to my underground car park earlier in the year. I put the car straight on SORN and a cover was put over it for use this summer. For personal reasons I've decided to put it on the market.

The car has been spec'd perfectly (in my humble opinion) with an S3 body, R track pack, 8" rear 6" front Apollo black/silver wheels, painted track roll bar, stripes and side graphics, painted 7 grille, battery cut off, clear lens pack, track suspension, quick release wheel, full weather gear plus composite aero screen, heater, rear exit exhaust, lowered floors and is factory built with a full 2 year warranty.

The current waiting time for any new 7 is now 14 months due to the demand for these fantastic machines. 

The car is available for inspection however it is new with no faults or marks whatsoever!  

Car is being sold below list at this super high spec so grab a bargain given current lead times. I'm currently 6 hours in front overseas.   All you need to do is insure the thing,  jump in and drive away.  Just remember to run it in!   

Machine is in my underground car park in Notting Hill where the pics were taken.  Please PM me for your enquiry.  My father will handle the physical aspect of the purchase.

£45450

Pics can be found here..

https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/13404342