Have you got an early-ish Sigma?

Do you
  love its revviness?
  love its light weight?
but
  want more torque and
  want more power?
and
  can’t afford an awesome Premier Power upgrade?

Then I can help!  *byebye*

The nice Mr Cresswell at Premium Power has installed one of his F190 engines in my car.

Usually he’d upgrade an engine but because I’d already had some work done, he put a fresh engine in.

So my uprated, 160bhp engine is for sale!

IMG_9446.thumb.jpg.3a48db47f0ea0155afecfc2231b456dc.jpg

It’s a 2013 Sigma ex-SuperSport engine.  Sub-10,000 miles (mileometer shows <9,000 but like most recent cars there was a short time when the speedo sensor was kaput).

It has had some head work, Jenvey throttle bodies added and a custom map by the two Steves at Track n Road. 

It starts first time and idles smoothly (and goes like a scolded cat when you flatten the throttle pedal all the way to the rev limiter!)  Having driven the stunning F190 for a 1000 miles, this engine is much better than I previously realised.  *scratchchin*

For someone with a fixed-cam Sigma car, this would be a convenient, fabulous value plug-and-play swap of engine and ECU (but not for a later Ti-VCT engined-car due to its different loom etc).

Stuart is kindly storing the engine now my new one is in - so it can be collected from his place (CV33 9BE) or for a reasonable circa £500+VAT, he would install it for you.  He’d also be willing to fit his amazing ultra-lightweight flywheel at the supply price at the same time if you wanted.

My SpeedLimter wanted £5,491.87 *scratchchin* for the engine/ECU but I would now take £4,828.82 - NOW £4000 - but as before, I'd consider a close offer! *blabla*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That was a couple of weeks ago...  

The Speedlimiter is yet to see this month's bank statement, so in expectation that she does soon, could someone lease help and buy this superb engine to prevent me getting a *redcard* ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...