Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pastures new

Blue_SV

All

Charlotte and I have decided to hang up our race suits and pursue some new adventures. It was a really tough decision given all the fantastic people in the L7 speed community although made easier when we saw the entry list for Clas 3 this year *wink*. We wish you all the very best for the year, hoping you all have a speedy, competitive but safe time.

We have a heap of kit that might be of interest to new/existing sprinters including Tillet seat c/w runners, 13" Compomotive wheels (6 & 8), Driver's side aeroscreen, timing strut, Tillet head restraint, Brian James Trailer for SV, Bell Helmet, Hans device, 2 suits etc. We may also be looking to sell the car in due course (2003 Roadsport SV, 1.8 K-series, 24k miles with lots of bits). I will get around to putting them all formally on BC in due course but if anyone is interested in any of the stuff, drop me a line on Jon [at] johnston-davies.net or text/WhatsApp 07473 145798, or PM

We hope to get along to a few events to cheer from the sidelines and catch up with the latest mini-battles within the classes, particularly C3.

Best wishes to all

Jon & Charlotte

I agree with Geoff, its sad and the paddock will be poorer without you both. I always felt that you added an air of much needed class and civility to our events!!

Hopeful we will get a chance to catch up and find out what your new adventures are.

Very best

Tony

• 3 weeks later...