Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trailer for single garage and SV

finmac

This thread has reminded me that I was contemplating selling the trailer this year.  Given #1 you are in Glasgow and the trailer is on the Isle of Wight that might not be so convenient for you!   Anyway in the unlikely event you are interested, PM me for more info.

PRG used to make a trailer very similar in concept to the BJ TT.   Here's mine below, with my superwide Freestyle aboard.    Overall width of the PRG is 200cm (less than a Minno) and length around 480 - good fit in a standard garage.   Mine too will likely be for sale in a couple of months time. It's been brilliant, but I think I'm falling for the charms of a Raceshuttle   *wobble* - even though that certainly won't go in the garage....

CDB5DD47-CF28-4F45-83B0-6D4A13707389.thumb.png.e0a4194337b0930ceb78c6e91ef540e5.png

• Support Team

Apologies. I've just checked and my rear tyres are 215s, not 205 as I said earlier, and that gives me about 10mm total spare width on a Minno Max. The bed width is 1.71m and the total width from wheel arch to wheel arch on the trailer is 2.06m 

I have an SV in a single width (double length) garage and highly recommend the Bateson PT32 trailer. The pictures on their website show it with rails but just don't order those. The car fits perfectly with a few cm each side and space to walk around the trailer in the garage. I installed a post with a tow ball on it in the garage so I can load and unload the car without having to move the trailer but that is helped greatly by the garage being double length. The car sits on the trailer when in the garage.