Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Orange / Black strip - Ranmore Common Road

Benton

Could also have been me!

@benton were you in a bright orange lotus per chance? I followed one through ranmore and down Crocknorth hill late morning/ 12 ish. I remember you having one, we've exchanged waves before around that area. I lost contact with you at the end of Green Deane turning onto the A246! I had just picked my car up from GP sevens after some mods and TLC... 

Sounds like two orange 7s out though 

Right! It's not like any 7 is a common spot especially this time or year! 

there was a few nice cars out mind, us obviously, but I also saw a deep blue Ferrari 812, and a 911 resto mod...

do you gents ever go to the pub meets locally? I'm still fairly new to the scene, but would be good to meet other like minded local (ish) owners and petrol heads. 

Very strange eh! 

I did a run through to Guildford and there were a few nice cars out. Making the most of the dry weather I bet. I actually got spotted by a local detailer and someone else and received two PM's on Instagram so that made up for this *hehe*

Ive been to a few Surrey 7 meets but generally snowed under with work so only have been to a few over the last year. Be good to maybe get a morning meet somewhere like Rykas cafe or Denbies?