Click here if you are having website access problems ×

performance friction pads

Richard_420R

Hi, just fitted some Mintex 1144 and seem to be stronger already than the Ferodo DSPF that came in the standard 2 pot fronts (AP 2014 on).  Will try them on track next weekend but interested in giving the Performance Friction pads a try as some people seem to swear by them.  Looking on the web it seems I want the 0044 pads for front and 0382 on the rear.  As mentioned I have the standard brakes (ie the newer AP 2 pots at front used from 2014 onward).

Have I got the right parts?

How do they work from cold?  The 1144 are fine but 1155 and hotter Ferodo pads (like DS3000) seem to need 200C which might make road driving a bit marginal.

How are the PFC pads for noise?

Also - does anyone have a link for people selling the 1155s that will fit?  Can't seem to find anyone. 

Cheers - going to try a few out to see what suits me best. 

Rich. 

I can assure you that Ferodo DS3000 work very well from cold and offer consistant control throughout the temp range. I run them all round and some other member do the same too, prior to thisI ran Mintex 1144 allround but the DS3000 are a significant improvement accross the range.

Could get very expensive for you if you keep changing pads.

I run HiSpec 4 pots up front 2 pots on the rear with the AP master and 9"discs all round