Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2017 620S S3

mike150

Due to lack of use, ie my wife won't get in it and the weather here is pathetic, I've come to a point where I'm thinking I should part with my 2017 620S.

This came to a head at the weekend when I had organised a driving holiday on the west coast of Ireland and the weather was bad so 5 mates all went in their second cars  and I decided not to take the Caterham as I never take it out in the wet as................. a) its lethal.................... b) I have OCD on cleanliness .................and it was wet so I was the navigator and spare driver....................I got lots of abuse and started thinking I should get an Elise or the like!

As I live in N.Ireland the car will likely go to England on a commission sale so this is maybe preemptive but is there any interest on here before I pull the trigger?

3610 miles

Detonator Pearl Yellow

Double stripes in black

PPF on nose, sides and back wings

Carbon front arches

LED headlights (£800 extra)

Lowered floors

13" black apollos

Heated carbon seats (£1000 extra)

Side exit exhaust 

FIA roll bar

FIA kill switch

Clear front indicators

Quick release Momo wheel

Full Caterham service history

a.jpg.a534e0efc35c2a379640745b0d841015.jpg

Get yourself a cheap scruffy low powered Seven to replace it and fit skinny wet weather oriented tyres.

Lots of fun to be had if you can ignore the weather forecast and on track skinny tyres means you are drifting at more sane speeds. You might even be able to get the wife to try driving the car, mine is in the passenger seat in this shot, she had driven up the mountain pass before this one.

Stelvio_June2004.jpg.56ea005ef2d29ee894107dbd3ecad2a4.jpg