Click here if you are having website access problems ×

EU2 VVC ECU pinout?

Richard Price

• Area Representative

I may be looking to make up an adaptor to mate a wiring loom adaptor to utilise an EU2 VVC engine loom to an MBE ECU. It won't be using any of the VVC bits or the IACV, as it would be being used with solid cams and TBs, but, will be running wasted spark with no dizzy.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram, or pin out list for the Caterham implementation of EU2 VVC? 

Is the black connector the same as any other EU2?

Is the red connector only providing the VVC specific functions?

I guess, it may also be simpler and neater to simply source and use a basic EU2 non VVC loom, if anyone has an unwanted spare ?

Hi Richard,

Caterham EU2 VVC wiring diagram with ECU pinout. I'm not convinced it's going to be readable by the time the website has knocked the resolution down! I've got it as a PDF file, BM me your email address and I'll send you the original. I'm afraid that even the original is a fairly grainy scan, but it's all readable.

Andrew

Wiring Diagram - Engine Loom - Caterham K Series EU2 VVC.pdf WiringDiagram-EngineLoom-CaterhamKSeriesEU2VVC-1.thumb.jpg.9ba37a74ee6aa3f1d20e9c0c01d5957d.jpg

• Area Representative

Thanks Andrew.

'think I may have a change of plan.

I think I'm now more likely to use a standard engine loom (if I can find one) and modify it to use with the MBE, but adapt it to suit wasted spark.