Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Change of format on Forum page

Today, the lead page changed its format.

For instance the For Sale and Wanted pages are displayed together under Market Place heading. So now the two pages are now one. Also when I view an item I can only return to the Forum topic page, which does not cancel the updated flag on any item I have viewed

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks Stewart

The breadcrumb trail appears to be broken.  It is one level higher than it should be (i.e. shows the parent node).

Also, if I directly hit the page https://www.lotus7.club/forum/chitchat  it shows the very first thread that is available rather than the current latest page.

It may be down to cookies - I'll investigate.

Below - example of breadcrumb trail after I've clicked on the most recent thread in ChitChat.  The breadcrumb trail used to say forum / forums (which has always been wrong in my mind (as an old  hierarchical database programmer)).  Really it should say forum / ChitChat but forum / <blank> prevents me from navigating back to the ChitChat page via the breadcrumb trail.

breadcrumbtrail.PNG.7127fd9d0c29a76b7f6599c5146d0aed.PNG

*arrowup* Yes, seeing the same here.

Also noticed that the list of categories in the BlatChat drop down is a subset of the full list (test and ideas, helping others are missing, for example).  Maybe this is deliberate to keep the drop down limited to the most used categories?  If you click on the word 'BlatChat' rather than selecting from the drop down, it does give you the full list.

bcerrorbreadcrumb.PNG.6d2b306d7f3df4c6db5c40b0f3b061ad.PNG

• 3 months later...