Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blyton Video

Shaun_E

• Support Team

Videos from this weekend. Sadly we ended up going home early due to gearbox issues but managed to get a couple of timed runs in today.

Saturday T3 72.26s:

Sunday T2 66.66s:

Hopefully we'll have the gearbox fixed for Gurston next weekend!

Shaun, nice flourish over line on Saturday, looked as if where thinking about scandinavian flick! hope g/box sorted in time but in case isn't and don't get better offer, mine is available for double/triple drive. Tillet bolted to floor so will need to work out change over. You'll be relieved that Mel's confirmed can replace ever so slightly worn tyres this week. Just let me know and I'll drill the extra holes in floor?

Simon, you make it look far too easy!

• Support Team

Gearbox problem is most likely the detent spring. Spoke to Steve Perks and he's sending me a new spring and lock screw (to replace the one that appears to have fallen out).

A drive around our very bumpy roads has failed to reproduce the problem although reverse still has a tendency to jump out. Hopefully the stronger spring will cure this. Can be fitted with gearbox in-situ so fingers crossed that's it.

Thanks for offers of dual drives - you can all breathe a sigh of relief now *hehe* 

Shaun and Simon; thank you both for sharing these videos! I'm officially a 'work in progress' (insert crying emoji). It was a cracking weekend though, and even with the incidents, loved how smoothly each day ran, and how much track time we actually got!