Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Clear Out

PhilKing

Various Parts For Sale

Having a garage clear out and have the following parts for sale.

Laminova Oil Cooler: To fit cars with Apollo tank, comes with all oil pipes to connect to the Apollo tank. I fitted this to previous K series 7, excellent bit of kit. Bought the oil temperature up really quickly to operating temp, even on cold days, on track maintained the oil temp to just above normal running temp.   £130.00  *** Now Sold ****

Ali Rad for K series, bought it from club member, it has had a repair, but never leaked when had it fitted. £100.00

Set of 4 Silver CXR wheels, fronts 13x6", rears 13x8", fitted with Avon ZZR tyres 185 fronts and 215 rears, reasonable amount of tread, used as track wheels only, but are still road legal. However one of the front tyres, I feel would need replacing, used on airfield track day and it got a patch of rubber on top surface sliced off, surface of track was a little abrasive, can send pictures. £250.00 * ** Now Sold***

All can be delivered at additional cost, but collection from Purley, Surrey area.

Thanks 

Phil

Hi Phil, potentially interested in the wheels - need to double check my sizes as I have 175 front and 235 rear (Khumho V70a) so not 100% these will be the right size?

Am looking for some spares as would like to be doing a few track days next year so this could be just the thing

Would you be able to PM me some pictures please

Cheers

Paul